We have an opportunity for a full time Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join our vibrant and friendly office.
You should possess a passion for design, an enthusiastic and proactively attitude, and be able to work both independently reporting directly to one of the Partners or as part of a small project team.
With the Practice committed to the use of BIM on all projects, you will be working 3-dimensionally with ArchiCAD, although Revit/AutoCAD experienced candidates will be considered and BIM training provided.
You will enjoy a busy friendly office, a collaborative team environment, with a competitive salary, good annual leave, flexible working arrangements and other benefits in addition to the real opportunity to advance your career and qualification as an architect.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Excellent demonstrable design skills
- A minimum of 1 years UK architect office experience
- Fluent use of ArchiCAD or other comparable 3D software
- Experience of using Mac Computers
- Fluency in English with excellent visual and verbal communication skills
- A valid UK driving license
Salary and package is not negotiable and dependent on experience.
Please apply by sending your CV and sample portfolio in PDF format to: email@example.com