We have an opportunity for both Senior and Junior Architectural Technologists to join our vibrant and friendly office.
You will have strong technical knowledge, be motivated and required to work on various projects from RIBA work stages 3-6.
With the Practice committed to the use of BIM on all projects, you will have the opportunity to work 3 dimensionally with ArchiCAD, although Revit / AutoCAD experienced candidates will be considered and BIM training provided.
You will enjoy a busy friendly office, a collaborative team environment, with a competitive salary, good annual leave, flexible working arrangements and other benefits in addition to the real opportunity to advance your career.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Excellent technical skills
- Experience of a broad range of construction methodologies
- Experience of RIBA work stages 3-6
- UK building regulation and technical standards knowledge
- Experience of using NBS Specification
- Fluency in English with excellent visual and verbal communication skills
- Hold a valid UK driving license
Salary and package is negotiable and dependent on experience.
Please apply by sending your CV and sample portfolio in PDF format to:-