We have an opportunity for a full time qualified Architect to join our vibrant and friendly office.
You should possess a passion for design, an enthusiastic and proactively attitude, and be able to work both independently reporting directly to one of the Partners or as the lead member of a small project team.
With the Practice committed to the use of BIM on all projects, you will be working 3-dimensionally with ArchiCAD, although Revit/AutoCAD experienced candidates will be considered and BIM training provided.
You will enjoy a busy friendly office, a collaborative team environment, with a competitive salary, good annual leave, flexible working arrangements and other benefits in addition to the real opportunity to advance your career as an architect.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Excellent demonstrable design skills
- A minimum of 3-5 years UK architect office experience
- Fluent use of ArchiCAD or other comparable 3D software
- Experience of using Mac Computers
- Fluency in English with excellent visual and verbal communication skills
- A valid UK driving license
Salary and package is negotiable and dependent on experience.
Please apply by sending your CV and sample portfolio in PDF format to: [email protected]