We have an opportunity for a full time Architectural Technologist to join our vibrant and friendly Practice.
You will have strong technical knowledge, be motivated and required to work on various projects from RIBA work stages 3-6.
With the Practice using BIM on all projects, you will be working 3-dimensionally with ArchiCAD, although Revit/AutoCAD experienced candidates will be considered.
You will be required to work both remotely and in our busy friendly Lewes office, and will enjoy a collaborative team environment, with a competitive salary, good annual leave, flexible working arrangements in addition to the real opportunity to advance your career.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Excellent technical skills
- Minimum 5 years UK office experience of a broad range of construction methodologies
- UK Building Regulations and technical standards knowledge
- Experience of RIBA works stages 3-6
- Experience of using NBS Specification
- Experience of using Mac Computers
- Fluency in English with excellent visual, verbal and written communication skills
- A valid UK driving license
Salary and package are negotiable and dependent on skills and experience.
Please apply by sending your CV and sample portfolio in PDF format to: [email protected]
No agencies please.